The Multi Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT) software product is a proven correlation and data fusion engine that synthesizes track, tactical data link, and sensor information from multiple dissimilar sources to precisely construct a single integrated picture. It is written in the ANSI C++ programming language for portability and performance and has been deployed in mission-critical situations on commodity hardware since 1997. Because of its object-oriented design and distributed architecture, it can easily interface with legacy systems and adapt to new software and hardware protocols and message standards.
- Certified integrated tactical data link support
- Scalable performance to handle >17,000 updates/second and over 100 simultaneous sensor and system feeds
- Weapons direction and cueing capability
- Interacting Multiple Model (IMM) trackers for handling non-cooperative and high-G targets
- Integrated digital record and playback
- Built-in Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) capability