MSCT Version 5 Released
For Immediate Release
Raytheon Solipsys proudly announces the fifth major release of its unparalleled correlation and data synthesis engine, the Multi Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT). MSCT 5 builds on demonstrated excellence in the synthesis of track, tactical data link, and sensor information from multiple dissimilar sources into a single integrated picture.
New in MSCT 5:
- STANAG 4607 | Ground Moving Target Indicator Format (GMTIF) support
- Configurable data streams
- Simplified installation and maintenance
- 3D visualization (MSCT Display 5)
- Integrated chat (MSCT Display 5)
- Advanced Air Tasking Order (ATO) capability with automatic correlation of live picture with mission plans (MSCT Display 5)
When combined with Raytheon Solipsys’ suite of visualization products – Meridian for automated imagery management, Sculpt for scenario generation and interactive training, and TDF Portal for remote participation in mission operations – the MSCT 5 system is the premier COTS Command and Control (C2) system available today.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Raytheon Solipsys is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Company. Located in the Maple Lawn campus in Fulton, Maryland, along the I-95 corridor between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., it is part of Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems reporting through Global Business Operations. The company specializes in creating and applying its innovative software solutions to command and control, information shared awareness, deep sensor reach, aircraft control, air defense, disaster management, and time-critical decision making.