Raytheon Solipsys Releases TDF Portal
Raytheon Solipsys is proud to introduce the latest addition to its family of visualization products, TDF Portal. TDF Portal is a unique, web-based visualization and collaboration tool for remote participation in mission operations. With applications in Wide Area Surveillance, Command and Control, Air Traffic Management, Emergency Response and Disaster Management, and Distributed Mission Operations, TDF Portal empowers personnel at all levels to gain and maintain situational awareness using only an internet connection and a standard web browser.
TDF Portal is designed to expand and improve an existing mission computing environment by extending its capability to participation by remote operators. Built atop the Tactical Display Framework (TDF) – Raytheon Solipsys’ flagship platform for tactical, geospatial visualization – TDF Portal automatically transforms existing mission applications into highly-available web services. From a browser, the TDF Portal client connects securely and efficiently to these web services to provide an intuitive, mash-up style interface to all relevant mission data.
With TDF Portal, remote operators can:
- Create multiple Map Views, each with full global coverage and customizable layers of geospatial intelligence.
- Display, filter and identify surveillance Tracks with history trails and selectable symbol sets.
- Create Points and Attention Arrows to contribute back key geographic information.
- Keep informed of relevant System Alerts.
- Use Telestrator to mark up the situation display with free-form scribbles.
- Use Chat to communicate directly with other TDF and TDF Portal operators.
When combined with Raytheon Solipsys’ family of Command and Control products – including the Multi-Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT), the Meridian geospatial imagery server, and any number of client workstations powered by TDF – TDF Portal provides unprecedented access and availability to key mission information in support of time-critical decision making.